Starting Monday, Jan. 25, LSR7 Nutrition Services will update its meal schedule. Meals may be picked up curbside at Pleasant Lea Middle School, Lee’s Summit West High School and Lee’s Summit North High School from noon to 1 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays. PLMS will also have pickup from 5-6 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Weekly Meal Pickup Schedule:
Mondays: Meals provided for breakfast on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and lunch on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Wednesdays: Meals provided for breakfast on Thursdays, Fridays and Mondays and lunches on Thursdays and Fridays
Hot meals will be available daily for all students attending in-person classes.
Before and After School Services, in cooperation with elementary building staff, will be continuing to offer SummitRise during Late Start Wednesdays. SummitRise is a no cost student supervision for all students learning in-person during Late Start Wednesdays. There is no fee for SummitRise.
The schedule below provides the dates for open enrollment in SummitRise. All students needing supervision during SummitRIse must enroll to attend. To enroll, log in to your Power School account and select “e-Scheduler.” Choose from either the Early Schools or Late Schools and complete your enrollment for each child. Instructions to enroll can be found here.
The Jan. 27 SummitRise enrollment window is open from 9 a.m. on Jan. 13 to 11:59 p.m. on Jan. 24.
The Feb. 24 SummitRise enrollment window is open from 9 a.m. on Feb. 10 to 11:59 p.m. on Feb. 21.
The March 24 SummitRise enrollment window is open from 9 a.m. on March 10 to 11:59 p.m. on March 21.
The April 28 SummitRise enrollment window is open from 9 a.m. on April 14 to 11:59 p.m. on April 25.
Students in “in-person” learning are eligible to enroll. Here are other items you need to know:
- Enrollment closes when capacity is reached at each location.
- Once you start your enrollment, you must finish the enrollment to prevent enrollment error in the system.
- Capacity will be limited due to social distancing, available space and staff.
- If you are currently enrolled in morning Kids Country, please DO NOT enroll in SummitRise. You are already included in the enrollment capacity.
- What to bring? Students will need to bring their fully charged Chromebook for homework or approved games or bring a book to read. Group activities students can participate in individually will be offered periodically. Students will not be choosing gym or outdoor activities. Toys or other items from home will not be permissible during SummitRise.
- Students will be greeted outside the front entrance of the school where they will be checked in weather permitting.
- Questions may be directed to your school office or the Kids Country program at your school.
LSE picture retake day will be February 9, 2021. Students who were not in attendance on picture day November 20th will need to dress for school pictures, as well as students getting pictures retaken. Parents wanting retakes done need to send the pictures they received to school with their student on this date. Flyers will come home prior to February 9th.
Pictures may only be ordered online with an electronic check, debit card, credit card or PayPal. To order pictures online, visit inter-state.com/order and enter Order Code 54473WB.
Online Academy Students, it’s almost picture time! Interstate Studios will be at Prairie View Elementary in the Second Gym for school pictures.
Dates: February 1 AND February 4 (no appointment necessary, come either day)
Time: 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Temperatures will be taken upon entry to the gym. Anyone with a fever above 100 will not be permitted to enter. There will be a door monitor directing traffic. Students do not have to bring anything to the camera. There will be multiple stations and all patrons must remain 6ft apart. PARENTS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO GET CLOSE TO PHOTOGRAPHERS AND LOOK AT THE IMAGE ON THE LAPTOP. Interstate has strict guidelines about the 6ft policy and they are committed to keeping everyone safe.
2020-21 CSIP Survey: Lend your voice to the district’s strategic planning survey.
The R7 Transportation Department is hiring! Click here for more information!